Suhad, our permanent cosmetic artist has over 20 years of experience. We use sofTap method, which grants greater control, less application time, and better results! We also offer 3D Micro blading. The proper application for your brows will be discussed in detail to choose the proper treatment for you.
Who benefits from Permanent Cosmetics?
- Needing to fill in sparse eyebrows or scar camouflage
- Busy people seeing freedom and convenience from applying cosmetics daily.
- Those seeking symmetry in facial features.
- Individuals with dexterity and eyesight challenges
- Athletes and other who exercise that always want to look good.
We offer the following treatments areas:
- Brows (SofTap or 3D Micro blading)
- Areas of Vitiligo
How is the procedure performed?
We will first discuss the results you desire and may have you apply makeup to determine color and shape you seek. The area is cleaned and topical is applied for your comfort. Then using a SofTap method, the pigment is placed throughout the dermal layer of the skin.
What will I look like after?
There will be a slight swelling and redness of the skin, which quickly subsides. You may resume regular activity immediately. Depending on the area treated, you may be asked not to wear makeup or contact lenses immediately following the treatment. You will also want to avoid direct sun exposure for a period of time. Your final result will show in 2-3 weeks. ($450 Includes color matching consultation, procedure, and touch up treatment 6 to 8 weeks later).