How does JET Plasma work?
Plasma is generated when the atmospheric gas between the plasma pen tip and the skin is ionized creating a small electrical arc, similar to a tiny lightning bolt, which is used to treat the problem areas without unwanted damage to the surrounding tissues. Jet Plasma stands out from other devices it penetrates to the deeper dermal layers, where the real work happens. This is where your fibroblast cells begin producing collagen. JET Plasma increases the absorption rate of products applied to the skin following the treatment, allowing them to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin. A series of 3 to 6 treatments is recommended with quarterly maintenance. Jet with Biorepeel should be done every 7 to 10 days. For Jet Acne 3 Tx’s keep as close together at least every 2 to 5 days.
Jet Plasma is a completely pain-free treatment. During the treatment, you may feel slight warmth in some areas. There are no significant side effects following a Jet Plasma treatment. You may have some slight redness and your skin may feel somewhat tight however, no visual recovery time is required after this treatment. (If you combine with Bio-Repeel or another treatment you may have some dryness and or a little flaking).
Where can Jet Plasma be Used?
- Anywhere on the body; it also helps improve stretch marks
How long will it take to see results?
Clients may see immediate improvement with just one treatment however, it’s important to understand that the skin will continue to improve as high levels of collagen regenerate over the next 6-8 weeks. It is important to follow all treatment guidelines for best results.
Simple Aftercare Following a Jet Plasma Treatment?
Following your treatment, the channels created in the skin are open therefore it is important that NOTHING is applied to the skin for 12 hours. No skincare or makeup can be worn after the treatment for 12 hours. It is also recommended that you do not exercise, enter a sauna, or be exposed to steam for 12 hours post-treatment.
Benefits of JET Plasma
- Works on All Skin Types
- Reduces hyperpigmentation
- Shrinks pores
- Has no downtime and painless
- Simple aftercare
- No avoidance of sun or activity
- Helps with Rosacea
- Tightens aged skin to revitalize and renew texture and tone
- Kills germs and bacteria and is an Effective Acne treatment
- Increases the skins absorption rate of topicals applied post-treatment
- Stimulates generation of collagen and Increases circulation
- Contraindications: Pacemaker Pregnancy hypersensitive Cancerous lesions Implanted neurostimulator
- Any electrical implanted device or implanted slow medication release